Thursday 24 November 2011

New course, new learning log!

Welcome to my online learning log!


Just started the Practice of Painting course through OCA so decided to keep an online blog alongside my (more traditional!) learning logs and sketch books.  I have really enjoyed looking through others' work online in the past, and have found it very helpful, so decided to join in.


A bit about my OCA journey so far - have completed (and passed) the Understanding Western Art course and have completed (and am awaiting assessment) for Drawing 1.  


I am hoping to mainly complete the Practice of Painting in oils as I much prefer to use this medium, although I will be using acrylics for some assignments - if only for the speed of drying.  I am aware that using oils will slow me down a little, so need to be organised and probably work on a number of projects at the same time to allow for drying times.


Hoping to post photos of most of my work (once I've worked out how to do this!).

No comments:

Post a Comment